Tuesday, September 22, 2009




For creative result just meditate on this image of sadgurudev shri Ram Lal Ji Siyag for 15 minutes daily.Your kundalini power will awakened by grace of guruji. You will get positive result. Presently lacs of people are meditating on the photo of gurudev and getting results in terms of cures of many chronic disorders,cancer ,Aids,hepatitis,and mental disorders, cure of opiumaddiction heroin addiction,alcohol addiction etc. Many peoples are able to see future events in meditation.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Guruji Pranam,
Last thursday the 3rd feb,2011 I got your Mantra "KLING KRISHN KLING" from then I use to utter your said Mantra. But now there are Three Questions are arising in my mind i.e. no. 1. Since I am a bengali We Bengalies are used to call Krishna in place of you have said KRISHN. My question is if I utter in mind Krishna will it be right to accept.
My Second question is If I chanting mantra alongwith your image will it be true or will I do separately, firstly I think your immage after that only I chanting your Mantra only.Please clear me.And my third question is - at present I am really searching for a job but could not get proper job Gurudeb will you please bless me to get a job which will give me peace otherwise I will commit suicide. Gurudeb please do something for me, please. Waiting for your reply at the earliest,please.
Pranam.
Kajal Kumar Mitra
'Mitra Lodge"
17, Aurobindo Road
P.O. Konnagar, Dist. Hooghly.
PIN - 712235. West Bengal. INDIA.
e-mail - mitrakajal53@gmail.com

Followers